Exploring Food Color Dyeing
Want to take the guesswork out of dyeing yarn with food color?
That's what DyeYourYarn.com is all about.
Through my scientific exploration of food color dyeing, I am learning WHAT WORKS and WHY.
That means YOU CAN COPY WHAT I DO.
And the first place to hear about my new discoveries is
in the Dyer's Notebook.
When you subscribe to Dyer's Notebook:
- You'll be the first to hear about new how-to videos and articles on the site. Successes you can copy, and failures you can avoid.
- You can help me choose what area of dyeing to examine next. I value feedback from my subscribers.
- You'll get links to cool sites.
- You'll get notice of good deals I find.
Special sales online often appear and disappear quickly. Too fast to build a web page about. Only subscribers will get to hear about them.
- And surprises even I haven't imagined yet!
You'll only get a Dyer's Notebook when I have something worth sharing, so I won't commit to a set schedule. But, because I dye nearly every day, you should see something at least every couple weeks.
Also, I keep my husband chained to the computer in the basement, and he knows I need to see a new web page or video if he expects to eat. MMWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (Oops! Did I say that out loud?)
Anyway, you can subscribe in the box below. I'll do my best to make you glad you did.